- Use keywords rather than sentences
- Use double quotes to search the exact word.
- Use '+' sign.
- Use BOOLEAN phrase-a system of logical combination,using words.
- Maximize the usage of the toolbar of the search engine.
- Use specific nouns
- Put the most important terms first in the search text.
- List all possible spellings, for example, email.
- Before using a search engines, read its Help information
- If the search is unsuccessful with one search engines, try another.
3 E-learning Tips Before You Start Your E-Learning Project? - One of the e-learning tips I give at workshops is to be intentional about your e-learning course design and production. Many course developers start with t...
6 days ago