- Use keywords rather than sentences
- Use double quotes to search the exact word.
- Use '+' sign.
- Use BOOLEAN phrase-a system of logical combination,using words.
- Maximize the usage of the toolbar of the search engine.
- Use specific nouns
- Put the most important terms first in the search text.
- List all possible spellings, for example, email.
- Before using a search engines, read its Help information
- If the search is unsuccessful with one search engines, try another.
A Simple Way to Track Courses without an LMS - Generally, delivering e-learning courses is a two-step process: 1) create the course in your favorite e-learning software and 2) host the course in a learn...
5 days ago