- Use keywords rather than sentences
- Use double quotes to search the exact word.
- Use '+' sign.
- Use BOOLEAN phrase-a system of logical combination,using words.
- Maximize the usage of the toolbar of the search engine.
- Use specific nouns
- Put the most important terms first in the search text.
- List all possible spellings, for example, email.
- Before using a search engines, read its Help information
- If the search is unsuccessful with one search engines, try another.
Here’s What Needs to be in Your E-Learning Portfolio - I get questions all the time about work portfolios. One of the most frequent questions is “what types of courses need to be in the portfolio?” Why Have a E...
1 day ago